sábado, 27 de octubre de 2018

Ancient method to remove tattoos re-discovered!

"Why, oh why did I stamp my exes name across my chest? If only I could take that back! Now I'm looking at a couple thousand dollars for a laser removal"

Not so fast! Right now you've probably only heard about laser tattoo removal – after all it's the only thing expensive enough to really get ads on your local TV station.

But tell me, honestly… How much research have you done online?

-- Did you know that deep exfoliation methods can bring subdermal ink to the surface?

-- Did you know that your body's lymph system can flush out ink pigment currently hiding between your "subcutaneous" skin cell layers?

If this sounds like fantasy, just take a look at this picture for yourself:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario